Thursday, January 14, 2010

Think occasionally.



I feel as if I am beginning to see through my Third Eye in all of its actuality. I believe that I can go forth and do the Third Eye ritual without any hesitation. With love.

I am finished with being let down and stepped on. I want to believe in life, and beauty, and hope.

I am going to have strict fasting rituals now.

I am going to take care of myself.

I am thinking about becoming strictly abstinent. I feel as if now I need to clarify myself and tell everyone that I do not "slut" around...

I made my first snow angel of the season today. It was invigourating. I had almost forgotten how nice it is to just throw back and wash away any worries, doubts, and sadness with a bit of old fashioned fun.

Time for sleep. Yoga in the morning. Fasting on organic orange juice and water tomorrow. It is much very well overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment